WE ARE RECRUITING - WAREHOUSE ASSISTANTS x3
We are a publisher and wholesaler based in East Mains Industrial Estate in Broxburn and we want to hear from YOU!
We are looking for 3 temporary Warehouse Assistants to start immediately for between 6 and 12 months. There may be the possibility of a permanent position after the temporary contract ends.
- Quickly and accurately pick & pack trade and public orders.
- Create despatch paperwork and labels/despatch manifest for outgoing orders.
- Prepare boxes and build pallets for carrier uplift.
- Receipt deliveries by checking prices and codes, reporting errors, putting stock away, and updating computer system.
- Assist with stock movement which may include using a pallet truck.
- Keep picking areas clear of rubbish, packing material etc. and keep packing bench tidy.
- General housekeeping.
Necessary skills and attributes:
- Able to work with numbers accurately.
- Have good reading and comprehension skills.
- Be able to work quickly and thoroughly.
- Able to adjust work rate to volume of work.
- Be physically fit and able to lift and move heavy boxes (20kg max).
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Have reasonable IT skills.
- Working hours are 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm. 37.5 hours per week with half hour lunch break.
- Annual holiday entitlement is 29 days including public holidays (pro rata).
- No previous experience necessary - full training given.
Interested? Click here find out more and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!