Frequently Asked Questions
What are the delivery options?
See the Delivery Information page for full details.
Can I return an unwanted item for refund or exchange?
- I’ve received a faulty/damaged item – what should I do?
Please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will organise a replacement item to be despatched immediately.
- I’ve received notification that my order has been despatched but it’s not arrived?
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise. We will investigate and send a replacement item if necessary.
- How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after receipt of the order. You need not give any reason for the cancellation and you will not incur any financial penalty. You can not cancel orders for goods that have been removed from the sealed packaging in which they were delivered.
Should you wish to cancel an order contact us by email at email@example.com and we will arrange with you where to send the goods. Return postage will be at your own cost and risk. Scottishbookstore.com will refund the full purchase price when the return is received and no later than 30 days after the return.
- How can I pay for orders?
We accept most credit and debit cards and Paypal.
- Do I need to set up an account to order?
No. You can order without having an account.
- Can I have my order sent to another address?
Yes. When going through the check our process you can select alternative delivery addresses.
- If I have a question who can I email?
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any queries or questions you may have.
- If I pre-order an item when will I be charged?
Rest assured that if you pre-order any items you will only be charged at the point of despatch.
- What if I forget my password?
Use the forgotten password link and a new password will be sent to the registered email address on the account.
- What are the guidelines for leaving reviews?
We appreciate you taking the time to leave reviews and help other customers with the selection of products. By submitting a review you agree that scottishbookstore.com can use this review in any publicity or promotional material of its choosing. We also reserve the right to edit your review to ensure that it adheres to our review guidelines.
- Keep your comments relevant to the product being reviewed and keep it as short and to the point as possible.
- Be truthful – tell us what you did or did not like about a product and why.
- Please do not use objectionable content or language. What constitutes objectionable is at the sole discretion of scottishbookstore.com.
- Personal information should never be included in any review.
- Don’t spoil it for others – try to avoid giving away plots or information that will reduce the enjoyment of the product for others.